Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

AlienBZ's Computer Tech Educational Proccess

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: AlienBZ's Computer Tech Educational Proccess   Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Wow, that's excellent BZ. I wish I could take courses, but unfortunately I can't sit that long. Well done cheers
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: AlienBZ's Computer Tech Educational Proccess   Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:40 pm

StarLite Moon wrote:
Wow, that's excellent BZ. I wish I could take courses, but unfortunately I can't sit that long. Well done cheers

Thank you so much, StarLite!
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: AlienBZ's Computer Tech Educational Proccess   Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:18 pm

So far made a perfect score on my first 2 school assignments - Project # 1 and Project # 2.

Next week is spring break.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: AlienBZ's Computer Tech Educational Proccess   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:01 pm

<update on school>

Made a perfect score "A" on Project 3,

Now have to think about Project 4, which is, I have to teach someone I know about information security,

My school book has total of 12 chapters, starting today on Chapter 11,

School lets out on May 6. But these days I'm preparing to get ready to drive my moped. Let's just say we had it in the family since the 1980's, but it belonged to that other person, who needed meds to control her behavior, and she kept having accidents on it, so Dad took it off of her, and this other person is no longer in our lives anymore since the start of the Millennium, and now Mom gave the moped to me, and now we're waiting for my nephew (Penna nephew) to come and fix it.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: AlienBZ's Computer Tech Educational Proccess   Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:59 am

This other person and I sort of shared the moped but it was hers.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: AlienBZ's Computer Tech Educational Proccess   Sun May 19, 2013 6:55 am

Just got my grades back (final grade). Made an A, also a an A on Project 4 homework assignment. Teacher comments that
my comments for all projects (1 - 4) are well stated, demonstrates good understanding/comprehension of the material.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: AlienBZ's Computer Tech Educational Proccess   Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:48 am

Guess what? Just got my license yesterday.
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: AlienBZ's Computer Tech Educational Proccess   Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:39 am

Congratulation AlienBZ you're doing great in school and congrats on getting you drivers license ......be very careful!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: AlienBZ's Computer Tech Educational Proccess   Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:25 pm

Registered at school for a web server admin class for the fall term.

Also drove to Barnes & Noble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AlienBZ's Computer Tech Educational Proccess   Today at 2:54 am

Back to top Go down

AlienBZ's Computer Tech Educational Proccess
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2