Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

This, I believe, is indeed very rare . . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: This, I believe, is indeed very rare . . . .   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:14 am

Just checked the game's listing on ebay - actually the auction is slated to end tomorrow (Feb 21 at 1500 hours, so that's about 3 PM tomorrow), and still no bids - bid history is zero.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: This, I believe, is indeed very rare . . . .   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:26 am

We do not need an update every two hours on this auction. The only interesting thing about it is if someone actually pays that much for it.

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: This, I believe, is indeed very rare . . . .   Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:29 am

Well, I just found that listing in the Advanced Search, Completed Listings - price (for bidding) in US dollars was approx. $391.66, the listing has ended at 2/21/12 @ 7:10:15 PST, and bid history was zero bids, zero bidders. Duration of this auction was 10 days.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: This, I believe, is indeed very rare . . . .   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:21 am

hatshepsut wrote:
No not eccentric. People who are eccentric fall into a different category from people who are strange.

hatshepsut

So should I be worried that everybody around me refers to me as, "that strange eccentric"? king
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: This, I believe, is indeed very rare . . . .   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:41 am

lakerz wrote:
hatshepsut wrote:
No not eccentric. People who are eccentric fall into a different category from people who are strange.

hatshepsut

So should I be worried that everybody around me refers to me as, "that strange eccentric"? king

No more eccentric than the rest of us ! lol!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: This, I believe, is indeed very rare . . . .   Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:53 pm

You've been raised to a higher level of eccentric lakerz I wouldn't worry about it Laughing

hatshepsut

Admin

PostSubject: Re: This, I believe, is indeed very rare . . . .   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:39 pm

It's been reliisted. Same price. LOL!

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: This, I believe, is indeed very rare . . . .   Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Gelert wrote:

Perhaps the seller thinks that we , meaning adventure gamers , lack intelligence .
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This, I believe, is indeed very rare . . . .   Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Well, for as long as he's paying listing fees and not selling, I know who's lacking intelligence at that starting price. LOL!

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: This, I believe, is indeed very rare . . . .   Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Quite so !
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: This, I believe, is indeed very rare . . . .   Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Gelert wrote:

Well, for as long as he's paying listing fees and not selling, I know who's lacking intelligence at that starting price. LOL!

If I bidded on it, I would be lacking intelligence.

Faust wrote:
Gelert wrote:

Perhaps the seller thinks that we , meaning adventure gamers , lack intelligence .

How could the seller know we're checking his listing and talking about that game? Is there some visitor IP address indicator that points to Adventue Point.co.uk installed on his computer or what that tells who's checking his/her ebay listing? I'm thinking that there may be some such inidicator installed on the seller's computer?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This, I believe, is indeed very rare . . . .   Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Of course not.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This, I believe, is indeed very rare . . . .   Today at 5:59 am

Back to top Go down

This, I believe, is indeed very rare . . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2