Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tee-hee ! Old but still good. :))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Tee-hee ! Old but still good. :))   Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:14 pm

True story.

Reg and his wife have a terrible marriage. Or so Reg believes. Reg is sick of life and wishes he was 'free' again .... before it's too late. Reg's lifelong mate Artie is a hapless P.I. who's never solved a single case. He's desperate .... And broke.

One day Reg and Artie get talking about life's miseries and Reg tells Artie .... "I'd give anything to be rid of her you know, Artie. Anything". Artie thinks for a second and says "Look Reg, I'm broke and you're really unhappy. Let's help one another.". Reg says "Okay. How?". Artie explains that for 5000 quid he'll see to it that his wife will no longer plague his life. He'll "sort it". Reg ponders for a second then says "Okay. Do it. And do it today before I have second thoughts.". Artie agrees but says, even though they're mates, it's a big undertaking and he wants the cash upfront. Reg says he doesn't have the cash now but will see he gets it as soon as the job's done. "Well give me all you've got on you then.", says Artie. Reg shrugs opens his wallet and a single £1 coin drops out. Artie grumbles "Some deposit! Pah!", but takes it all the same saying "Leave it with me. I'll sort it.".

Later that day Artie is in his local Co-op store and sees Reg's missus on her own near one of the freezers. Reckoning on this being a golden opportunity he sneaks up behind her puts his hands round her neck and strangles her on the spot. Dead! Just as she drops Artie sees the approaching store manager has seen it all and is turning hurriedly as if to raise the alarm that a brutal crime has been committed. Artie sprints after him tackles him and then throttles him, strangled .... DEAD!

Unfortunately, all now would have been well had it not been for the fact that the security cameras had caught EVERYTHING on film!!! Artie is arrested and charged. Sad( Next day the local newspaper reports the dramatic turn of events and the headline reads ................. 'Artie - Chokes 2 for a Pound at your local Co-op store' Smile))))) Sorry.

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Tee-hee ! Old but still good. :))   Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:08 am

That's a real groaner, Gelert. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Tee-hee ! Old but still good. :))   Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:25 pm

She Who Would Be King
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tee-hee ! Old but still good. :))   Today at 5:08 pm