Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tale of a Hero

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Tale of a Hero   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:45 am

several years ago (maybe only one year?) there was a game out called Tale of a Hero but I think it could only be bought in Italian. I would like to get this game and wonder if it ever was put into English. I did a search for it and could only find the demo and on the adventure sites that post the demo, when I click on the publisher I get an error message. I sure would like to play this game! Any help in finding it would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:33 pm

I think I downloaded the game from the Future Games web site a long time ago but that site doesn't seem to be working now. I wonder if Future games has merged with someone else?
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:50 pm

If you find anything, please let me know!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:54 pm

I have been trying but mostly only come up with the free download sites. Very strange.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:57 pm

You can buy it - hard copy - with English subtiltles and it's excellent. I've started playing it but got sidetracked. Wonderful game.

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:04 am

where can I buy it Gelert? I sure would like to give it a try. I have heard great things about it. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:09 am

I got mine on French eBay. I'll keep a lookout for you.

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:12 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:19 am

It's the French version you probably need for the English subtext.. Not sure if the Italian one has it. I speak some French so I may see it before others.

Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:37 am

I definitely need the English subtext... can't speak of word of any other language. Thanks for checking for me.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:57 am

The English subtitle patch seems to be still available HERE on right side of page
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:10 am

Thankyou gf

Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:44 am

according to the site where I did download the patch (just in case I can ever get this game) it says that only Italian has the English voiceovers. Are you sure the French game has it too?

Quote: "Version info
Never received an English-market released, but English voiceovers included in the Italian release."

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:05 pm

I'll check this weekend. Either subtitles of voice-overs. Definitely. I forget.

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Yes. Confirmed. The French one has English voices and French sub-titles.

Phew! That took some finding. LOL! lol!

Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:26 pm

thanks Gelert.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Ce n'est pas un problème. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tale of a Hero   Today at 12:16 am

Back to top Go down

Tale of a Hero
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1