Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Botanicula From Amanita Design

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Botanicula  From Amanita Design Empty
PostSubject: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Botanical just released April 19 from indei developer Amanita Design the story and adventures of five little tree creaure friends who set out to save the last seed from thier home tree Botanical

Botanicula  From Amanita Design Botanicula-01

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Is this a first-person or third-person (or should I say "creature") game?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:17 pm

It's a third person (creature) game. From looking at the trailer it looks like a cute little game.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:02 pm

I really don't know why people keep calling games like this, Machinarium, Samaroost and the like adventure games. They are more like a Casual game - platformer hybrid to me.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:22 am

GreyFuss wrote:
I really don't know why people keep calling games like this, Machinarium, Samaroost and the like adventure games. They are more like a Casual game - platformer hybrid to me.

I disagree. they are short story games that involve puzzle solving. IMHO they are Adventure games. my opinion. You can disagree. That's fine by me. They are in no way as in-your-mouth-given as 'easy' Casual games. Sorry GF. I disagree.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:40 am

WHAAAAT!..............You can't disagree with RightFuss. I must get out the rules of Adventure Point where it says I am never wrong. Botanicula  From Amanita Design 304603
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:44 am

tough
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:45 am

This is definitely an adventure game with some quite challenging puzzles. It's also a beautiful game with delightful surprises along the way. I'm loving it!

A note to JK Eerie: There are penguins! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:48 am

Not!..........the only thing that these casual games and adventure games have in common is the word "game" . Cool
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:49 am

GreyFuss wrote:
Not!..........the only thing that these casual games and adventure games have in common is the word "game" . Cool

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:23 am

So don't play it, Mr. Grue-in-the-Mud. You'll be missing out on a fantastic game, whatever you decide to call it. flower
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:32 am

Lady Kestrel wrote:
So don't play it, Mr. Grue-in-the-Mud. You'll be missing out on a fantastic game, whatever you decide to call it. flower

I wont be playing it as I don't like casual games.... Botanicula  From Amanita Design 542331
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:09 am

GreyFuss I am very sorry to see that won't be able to play this good little adventure as it appears from your location that you have moved to the Iron Age Sad

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:24 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
it appears from your location that you have moved to the Iron Age Sad

hatshepsut

It either means I am just old as iron or that that I don't buy wrinkle free clothing. Cool
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:34 pm

I am relieved to have that clarified GreyFuss, For a little while I was worried that you had moved to a location without computers. affraid

hatshepsut

PS surely you are just teasing us about being as old as iron Laughing

Last edited by hatshepsut on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:59 pm

hatshepsut wrote:

PS surely you are just teasing us about being as old as iron Laughing

Errr!....what I meant was.....um.....I am strong as iron...yes, thats it....strong as iron I am. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Ahhh you meant strong as iron. Another relief that you didn't mean you had become fossilized Laughing

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Botanicula From Amanita Design   Botanicula  From Amanita Design Empty

Back to top Go down

Botanicula From Amanita Design
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: GAME FORUMS :: Adventure Game Discussions-
Jump to: