Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder! Empty
PostSubject: Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder!   Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:37 am

Aura - III "Catharsis"...I Wonder!

I wonder if Vancouver based Streko-Graphics is thinking about a Kickstarter campaign to rejuvenate all the adventure games they postponed due to lack of funds. Click the video screen in upper left corner for the Trailer of Aura 3. Would you contribute to...

(Links)
Aura 3: Catharsis
Deep Sleep
Nonamed Star
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder!   Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:10 am

Yes I wonder. It's been a really long time since there's been any news from Streko. If that video is from Catharis III it looks fantastic. I like that sound track too. It sounds really familar.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder!   Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:37 am

That music is from Sacred Rings (Aura 2)...I beleive it was the theme.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder!   Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:58 am

Ahh that is the answer why it sounds familiar. Thank you GreyFuss

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder!   Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:06 am

Good idea GreyFuss, I hope you sent an email to them pointing out how successful kickstarter has been for proven adventure developers to raise money.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder!   Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:20 am

Hey...Lakerz is in the house...it must be Saturday night! pirat
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder!   Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:30 am

yep, here I am, on cue. LOL

Weekends are the only time I can catch up on the message boards and what's going on with my online buddies it seems. Very Happy Work is just driving me nuts on most weekdays. I hope you've been having a good April GreyFuss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder!   Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder! Empty

Back to top Go down

Aura - III "Catharsis"... I Wonder!
Page 1 of 1