Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad Orange
Wanderer's Apprentice

Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange. Empty
PostSubject: Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange.   Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Hi everybody!

We're Mad Orange, an Italian Software House managing its first game: Face Noir.
We subscribed as Gelert invited us to introduce our Graphic Adventure.

The Story
The Black Tuesday. That is how the press rechristened that October 24th, 1929, a day in which U.S. began to face the darkest years of his history: the Great Depression years. All the great values professed by this nation vanished within a couple of months, the American dream was dead and trust in God begun to shake.

Few years had been enough for people to show their real side: false, mean and, above all, open to bribery. But the one thing I would have never imagined is how far corruption had gone; so far that somebody would actually try to bribe God.

And now here I am, a gun barrel pointed at me, a corpse on my conscience, and a young lady to protect. How could this ever happen? How is it possible that everything has stemmed from a series of coincidences?

Do you believe in Destiny? ...I don`t.

Further details (pics - story - features and more) on:

Web - www.madorange.it
Blog - www.madorange.it/thecellar/en/
Facebook - www.facebook.com/madorangegames
Twitter - twitter.com/madorangegames
You Tube - www.youtube.com/user/madorangetube

Cheers! Very Happy

The Mad Orange Team
Back to top Go down
http://www.madorange.it
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange.   Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:23 am

Hello Mad Orange Team

I have been following Face Noir for the past couple years in anticipating its release. Thank you for coming here and giving us the up to date that you still are working on the game and have not given up or postponed development. The last update on the web page was back in Sept 2011 so I am glad you stopped by.

You probably get tired of hearing this but have you any idea or goal for a release?

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange.   Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:42 am

Hi and welcome to The Mad Orange Team Smile Thanks for stopping by and letting us know about Face Noir. I've been watching it for a long time. The story really interests me and I love the graphics and the trailer Smile

Do you have any idea of when you might have a release date ?

Stop by any time Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mad Orange
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange.   Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:44 am

Hi guys,

game's development finished the last month and we are searching for a publisher for the English version.
An official release date, obviously, still dos not exist, except for the German version that will be announced soon.

Cheers!
Mad Orange Team
Back to top Go down
http://www.madorange.it
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange.   Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:48 pm

"The games development is finished"?...Fantastic! cheers
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange.   Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange. EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:54 am

C'mon, N. America publisher, where are you?!? This game looks very nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange.   Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody! We're Mad Orange.
Page 1 of 1