Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Killing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: The Killing   Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Ah, that's too bad, they could have a hit series there if they wanted to. We've been watching Sinbad and Perception. I like Sinbad because it reminds me of Xena and I used to love Xena. I can't believe what happened to the guy who played Aries, what a tragedy.

Breaking Bad is proving to be quite exciting this year. I can't get over how much Walt has changed. Apparently after next year's episodes are over that's it for the show. I wonder how they're going to end it.

A show I think that is a waste for only showing 1/2 hour is Nurse Jackie. That show should be an hour long. Another thing that bugs me about the show is when it does come back on there are only 10 episodes. You're no sooner through the 10 and you're thinking, "that's it". I can't wait till all of our other shows start. I'm sooooo looking forward to Walking Dead this year. I can't wait to see that Michonne girl in action. Well I'm off to make the rounds, take care everyone and happy viewing sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: The Killing   Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:43 am

Breaking bad is awesome as always...

The Walking Dead will be epic no doubt! I'm also looking forward to new Grimm in 10 days and the upcoming show Revolution looks decent as well.
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: The Killing   Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:03 pm

We seen Grimm Monday night, but it was the last episode for the year, I guess because of the Olympics. I seen the previews for Dexter, OMG is all I can say. I am so looking forward to Walking Dead, can't wait sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: The Killing   Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:06 am

StarLite, it just might be in the US, but a new season of Grimm has started. I've watched two episodes so far with who knows how many more to follow. So far so good, I like the direction that it's going!
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: The Killing   Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:22 am

I taped Breaking Bad as I was gone.... just watched all the shows!!! Great show... and I do enjoy Grimm.... and yes Star the new episodes have begun Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Killing   Today at 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down

The Killing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2