Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Friend Hatshepsut

Go down 
+11
Camaro
gruefeeder
mbday630
Lady Kestrel
jkeerie
StarLite Moon
rainbowgirl15
Gelert
Mullane
GreyFuss
AngDMC
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

My Friend Hatshepsut Empty
PostSubject: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:23 pm

You all know my friend Hats. She is full of kindness and one of the sweetest people I have had the pleasure to know.She is never one to complain and if she does it doesn't sound like a complaint. She has a lot on her shoulders and still goes day to day with a smile. She doesn't want to put any one out so will never ask for anything. Right now her Dad is fighting for his life and when it comes to prayers..I will ask. I am asking for a lot of prayers and thoughts for her and her family. I know I can count on all of you.Thank you Adventure Pointer Family. XO
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:46 am

Tough time...hang in there Hats
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:50 am

They have mine. I hope it all works out.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 am

Thankyou Ang.

hats, you know I think the world of you. And I know you're going through a really tough time at the moment. It's easier said than done I know, but please please look after yourself, and in these difficult times when you're caring for and worrying about others close to your heart, remember that your friends are always here for you.

Lots and lots of Welsh hugs,

Gelert xx
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
rainbowgirl15
Opportunist Explorer
rainbowgirl15

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Hugs and prayers for you and your family Hats. So sorry to hear about this.
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Thank you for letting us know Ang. I am so sorry Hats. I'm sending some positive thoughts your way in hopes all goes well. Thinking of you during these hard times. Keep us posted when you can, all the best sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:59 pm

It takes another big heart, such as yours, Ang, to bring this to our attention. Thank you. Prayers for your Dad and you and your family, Hats. Big hugs to you and know the good Lord has you in the palm of His hand to support you at this difficult time.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:49 am

I'm so sorry you and your family are going through such a rough time, Hats. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for telling us about this, Ang.

Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:51 am

I am posting with sorrow and sadness. Hat's Father lost his fight and has passed away. She would like to thank everyone here for the prayers and well wishes and is so thankful for her AP family. May she and her family find the strength they need at this time. Thank you again AP Angels.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:24 am

I know its hard but I hope peace can be found in this time of sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:00 am

My very very deepest sympathies hats.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this news. My sincere condolences to you and your family Hatshepsut and if you need a shoulder we are here for you
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:38 am

I am so very sorry to hear your sad news, Hats. You and your family have my deepest sympathy during this difficult time.
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:09 am

Hat...my deepest and most sincere condolences to you and your family at the loss of your dad. Your memories and love for him will live on. Those will give you comfort in the days and months ahead. Your dad is now in the arms of the angels and you are still in the hand of tha Almighty. God Bless.
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:23 am

Oh Hats, such sad news. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
gruefeeder
Opportunist Explorer
gruefeeder

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:35 pm

I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad, Hatshepsut.
Let us know if there's anything we can do.
Back to top Go down
Camaro
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Very sorry to hear this news. I lost my Dad on April 27 due to brain cancer. It's not easy although I like to think he didn't suffer and is in a better place.

My heart goes out to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:34 pm

Me deepest condolences for your Father's Loss Hats. He may be gone, but still he will always be with you! Remember all of the Good Moments with him and keep his name and spirit alive for ever and ever.
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:15 pm

I am so sorry to hear this Hat...my sincerest condolences to you and your Family. So sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:14 am

(((((((hats)))))))

I'm so sorry my friend. I didn't even get a chance to post my support for your dad's fight until already reading the bad news. pale

Along with everyone else, I can only offer my support and words of encouragement to hold dear all the best memories of your dad. Not a day goes by that I don't think of my father who passed on a few years ago. From watching a football of basketball game, to reading a good horror or sci-fi book. Even playing a good RPG. It hurts even today to know I'll never share any more laughs with him face to face, but it would hurt so much more to never have created all those great memories of him at all.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Thank you all my dear AP friends for your well wishes, thoughts, prayers, hugs and words of encouragement in this sad time.

My heartfelt condolences to all my AP friends who have also lost thier Dads.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Good to see you back, Hats. I lost my Dad 6 years ago now. Not surprisingly, Ang was there for me too.

It will get easier with time. I now talk freely aloud to Dad about the Yankees ("that guy is a rally killer" as Dad would say), the Bills ("I don't know Jacksy, I just don't think that guy has it at quarterback"...he was right by the way) or just after enjoying a really good ball game no matter the teams ("that was an enjoyable game!' We once killed two bottles of French wine watching Green Bay versus ???? on Monday night football that came down to who had the ball last.)

There were many times with Dad where we quarreled, or just didn't see eye to eye. I choose to remember the good in him...treat the negative like chaff and simply blow it away. At the end of the day, I loved him, and I know he loved his "favorite" daughter ("Hello, Dear Daughter of Mine"...was the way he began every phone call.)

So you laugh, cry feel the way you feel until you just don't feel that way anymore. We are all one family, and we are still holding you fast in our hearts.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:24 am

It is good to be back jk. I am not surprised that Ang was there for you, she is so kind. I am fortunate to have all of you here.

We are lucky to have fond memories of our Dads.

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Welcome back Hats!!!!! You are correct when you say we all have fond memories of our Dads. No one could make me laugh like my dad did. We would play cards through wee morning hours when I went to visit. I miss him terribly. Jacks you have always been there for me too.
I hope both your moms are doing ok and my prayers are always with them Hats and Jacks. Xoxo
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Thanks Ang, it feels good to be back. I know how much you miss your Dad, I miss my Dad so very much already. My Mom is ok. My prayers are with you too friend.

xoxo
hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut Empty

Back to top Go down

My Friend Hatshepsut
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next