Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

911 Remembered

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

911 Remembered Empty
PostSubject: 911 Remembered   911 Remembered EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Sept 11 eleven years ago was a beautiful Tues morning. 2,983 men, women and children got up that day and went about thier daily business not knowing that they would become the innocent martyrs of a terror attack.

A special remembrance to the 408 firefighters, police and EMTs who gave thier lives running into two burning buildings attempting to save lives of others.

A proud remembrance to 40 passengers of United Airlines Flight 93 who fought back and became martyred soldiers in the fight agaisnt terror.

A debt of gratitude to all men and women in uniform who have given thier lives to keep us free and safe.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

911 Remembered Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 Remembered   911 Remembered EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Very well said Hats !!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

911 Remembered Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 Remembered   911 Remembered EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Nice Hats

Just reading that made me pause and reflect on the horror of that day. Even though I knew today was 9/11 I didn't stop to think until I read your Post, Thank you . And lets not forget all the passengers on the other 3 planes who, without choice, unknowingly sacrificed their precious lives.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

911 Remembered Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 Remembered   911 Remembered EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:15 am

GreyFuss wrote:
Nice Hats

Just reading that made me pause and reflect on the horror of that day. Even though I knew today was 9/11 I didn't stop to think until I read your Post, Thank you . And lets not forget all the passengers on the other 3 planes who, without choice, unknowingly sacrificed their precious lives.

Agreed , GF !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

911 Remembered Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 Remembered   911 Remembered Empty

Back to top Go down

911 Remembered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: THIS AND THAT :: General Talk, Comments or Questions-
Jump to: