Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News from Lady K at Mystery Manor

Go down 
+2
Draclvr
AlienBZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

News from Lady K at Mystery Manor Empty
PostSubject: News from Lady K at Mystery Manor   News from Lady K at Mystery Manor EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Pointers, Drac et al heard back from Lady K over at MM, the storm Sandy didn't touch them, they're safe and sound, they only lost power since a week ago Sunday.

But I'm sure Lady K will be back online shortly.
Back to top Go down
Draclvr
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Draclvr

PostSubject: Re: News from Lady K at Mystery Manor   News from Lady K at Mystery Manor EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:22 am

No, I didn't hear back from LadyK at all. She is still completely without power and has had no cell phone service since last Monday.

What happened is that Ana over at Gameboomers dispatched her sister-in-law and her husband who only live about 10 miles away from LadyK's home to check on them. Ana's family members found them safe and sound, albeit with no power. They did have water and were cooking on a gas stove. She lives fairly close to the New Jersey coast, so I was particularly concerned.

As I posted over at Mystery Manor, leave the gaming community to take care of its own!
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: News from Lady K at Mystery Manor   News from Lady K at Mystery Manor EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:57 am

This just proves the gaming community is a close-knit family of good folks with good virtues and good vibes.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: News from Lady K at Mystery Manor   News from Lady K at Mystery Manor EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:28 am

Thanks Draclvr for letting us know about Lady K, I've been worried about her. And a big thanks to Ana for finding out about Lady K.

I hope Lady K gets her electricity back soon.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: News from Lady K at Mystery Manor   News from Lady K at Mystery Manor EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:34 am

Agreed , Hats !!
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: News from Lady K at Mystery Manor   News from Lady K at Mystery Manor EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:19 am

Was over at MM and read Lady K's post as of 11/6/12. You can read it yourself (but you'll have to scroll down 'till you see it).

Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: News from Lady K at Mystery Manor   News from Lady K at Mystery Manor EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Good to hear LadyK is well. Thanks for the update sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: News from Lady K at Mystery Manor   News from Lady K at Mystery Manor EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:17 pm

A nor easter is now hitting the east coast. Heavy snow is now falling high winds freezing temperatures and coastal flooding. More power failures are expected. It's my understanding that FEMA is delivering food and generaters to those in need. Let's hope so. Let's keep Lady K and all our members on the east coast in our prayers.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: News from Lady K at Mystery Manor   News from Lady K at Mystery Manor EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Keeping my fingers crossed. We were lucky that it just passed us by, although there was some damage here but not much on my end. Positive thoughts for all victims and hope that FEMA comes through for them Smile
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: News from Lady K at Mystery Manor   News from Lady K at Mystery Manor EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:42 pm

We got our power on today soon after the sleet/snow started. So far it has been cold and rather miserable, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the power will stay on. If not, we have our new generator that my husband bought today, so we're ready for next time.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: News from Lady K at Mystery Manor   News from Lady K at Mystery Manor EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Glad to hear that you have power for now and that you got a generator to keep the power on. I hear that it will get down to freezing tonight if it isn't already. keeping fingers crossed that you ride the storm safely.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: News from Lady K at Mystery Manor   News from Lady K at Mystery Manor EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:25 am

Thanks, Hats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from Lady K at Mystery Manor   News from Lady K at Mystery Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

News from Lady K at Mystery Manor
Page 1 of 1