Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sequel to Sierra's "Quest for Glory" games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John55
Wanderer's Apprentice

Sequel to Sierra's "Quest for Glory" games Empty
PostSubject: Sequel to Sierra's "Quest for Glory" games   Sequel to Sierra's "Quest for Glory" games EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Hey guys.

The creators behind the Sierra's Quest for Glory games from the 90's are working on a new story-based Adventure/RPG game: "Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption". Right now there's a fundraiser taking place on Kickstarter in case you're interested.

I hope this will be of interest to those of you that really like a game with a good story :-)

PS. I'm not allowed to post the link since I'm a new member, but maybe one of you admins or moderators could post the link for me in case it gets approved?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Sequel to Sierra's "Quest for Glory" games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sequel to Sierra's "Quest for Glory" games   Sequel to Sierra's "Quest for Glory" games EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi John55 and welcome to Adventure Point Sequel to Sierra's "Quest for Glory" games 506268

Here's the link at Kickstarter for Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

Sequel to Sierra's "Quest for Glory" games
Page 1 of 1