Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Thanksgiving

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone celebrating a very Happy Thanksgiving. What's on the menu today. I'll pass on the Turducken if you don't mind. How about dessert. What are you thankful for today. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who has stood by me through thick and thicker. Hope you enjoy your day with family and friends sunny

Turducken
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Good point, StarLite!

I'm thankful for Mom, I'm thankful for the fact that she now is starting to give me rides to/from both coffeeshops (Barnes & Noble and Panera Bread) in our area since I'm starting to do chores around the house for her.

I'm thankful for the Saturday Bible study sessions with my Bible study teacher, my local friends, I'm thankful for all the PC games and DVD movies I have in my collection, I'm thankful that its possible for Mom to keep her house, car, and drive even after King AlienBZ left for the Great Price is Right Game in the heavens.

What are you thankful for, Pointers?

Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm stuffed! And I believe I'm going to keep stuffing myself today. How about you guys?

EDIT - Just finished the remains on my plate - now I'm really stuffed!
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:31 am

Lounging around in front of TV in our PJ's at this hour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving
Page 1 of 1