Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Are Cordially Invited

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

You Are Cordially Invited Empty
PostSubject: You Are Cordially Invited   You Are Cordially Invited EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:18 pm

To join us at Dragon's Breath for our yearly Xmas Advent. The Advent area is open to the public. What's going on at Advent you wonder. For the month of December, the artists at DB put together some wonderful graphic gifts for free download. If you are into graphic arts you can pick up some really nice goodies there. There are goodies for Daz, Poser, Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or just about any program that can use jpg, png files and texture files for any graphic program, you can use the gifts to make some nice Xmas cards for friends and family.

If you are not into creating graphics you can just stop by and have a look at what we're doing. Pics will be posted every Sunday till Xmas. You will get to see what yours truly has been up to. If you are interested here is the link. Hope to see you there sunny

DB Xmas Advent

Here is my contribution, no licking the screen Laughing

You Are Cordially Invited Sxmastinpreview
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: You Are Cordially Invited   You Are Cordially Invited EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Very nice work. Thank you StarLite Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: You Are Cordially Invited   You Are Cordially Invited EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Glad you like it Hats, the Xmas Tin, green and beige cookies and the lollipop I made from a tutorial. The candy cane and chocolate chip cookie is a Daz prop. I love Xmas Advent, you get to see all the wonderful things people make. santa
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: You Are Cordially Invited   You Are Cordially Invited EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:58 am

Really nice, StarLite Moon, very lickin' good in fact!
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: You Are Cordially Invited   You Are Cordially Invited EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Thank you mindysue, I think I put on 10 lbs just making those pics sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Are Cordially Invited   You Are Cordially Invited Empty

Back to top Go down

You Are Cordially Invited
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: THIS AND THAT :: General Talk, Comments or Questions-
Jump to: