Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adventure Maker forums - never rec-ved activation email - help?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

Adventure Maker forums - never rec-ved activation email - help? Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Maker forums - never rec-ved activation email - help?   Adventure Maker forums - never rec-ved activation email - help? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:56 am

Referring to the Adventure Maker forums in the ASA Space Adventure thread here in Discussions, I had forgotten that I registered on that site back this past April but had never received an email with an acc't activation link from them, and having seen this thread today I followed the link from the post, and searching my email's inbox, saw a "welcome" email (dated April 18) from Adventure Maker forums, I tried to log in there but got message saying "your acc't has not been activated", so I replied to that one (this was the only email I received from them) email like 4 - 5 hrs ago today, but so far, having checked my email's inbox just now, I still haven't received any reply from them.

Can anyone here please help me with this?

If anyone here is a member there can you please speak to one of their mods/admins b/c I'd like to use my copy that I d/l months ago (April) Adventure Maker and try creating my own PC games - I think its high time that I started creating my own games?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Maker forums - never rec-ved activation email - help?   Adventure Maker forums - never rec-ved activation email - help? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Why don't you just try registering again? Generally, "Welcome" emails just come from a generic server. You can't reply to those. Or go to the site and contact them from there. There is usually a link or info on how to contact folks on such sites.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Maker forums - never rec-ved activation email - help?   Adventure Maker forums - never rec-ved activation email - help? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:08 pm

jkeerie wrote:
Why don't you just try registering again? Generally, "Welcome" emails just come from a generic server. You can't reply to those. Or go to the site and contact them from there. There is usually a link or info on how to contact folks on such sites.

Yes, I sort of figured the "welcome" message is generic even before I saw your post, JK. I did try going to the site earlier today before going out to the coffee shop w/ my laptop and looking for a way to contact them from there, but I couldn't find any way. No links, nothing. Then, after I discovered that this was the site that hosted that "Timba" PC game that I tried to buy (and lost my money) I decided not to bother with them anymore and go instead with the Wintermute forums. At least at the Wintermute forums my acc't has been activated, I was able to post messages, so I posted a message before we went out, and I received a reply already!

Plus, that person that replied to me said I can use any of my photo editing/3D modeling software to render jpg or png photos to use as content for my Wintermute games.

As a result, I believe I'm going to stay with Wintermute and abandon Adventure Maker. I'm sure with Wintermute, I can make PC games that are equally as good as the games made with Adventure Maker (correct me if I'm wrong, please)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Maker forums - never rec-ved activation email - help?   Adventure Maker forums - never rec-ved activation email - help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure Maker forums - never rec-ved activation email - help?
Page 1 of 1