Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted: Paris C.I.T.Y. 2000 (PC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

Wanted: Paris C.I.T.Y. 2000 (PC) Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Paris C.I.T.Y. 2000 (PC)   Wanted: Paris C.I.T.Y. 2000 (PC) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:22 am

Was searching on Amazon/GTZ/Half.com/ebay, & even Mr. Bill's, but no places where I can buy this game so far.

Not even Just Adventure's store/Adventure Shop/GoG.com has it.

If any of you guys here may have a copy that you'd like to sell me, please let me know.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

Wanted: Paris C.I.T.Y. 2000 (PC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Paris C.I.T.Y. 2000 (PC)   Wanted: Paris C.I.T.Y. 2000 (PC) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:10 am

Is this the fabled sequel to London C.I.T.Y. 2000 that only had like 50 copies released before the developer/publisher folded? If so, best of luck in finding a copy. They are likely to be as rare and hard to find as Treasure Hunter or Alice Interactive.
Back to top Go down

Wanted: Paris C.I.T.Y. 2000 (PC)
Page 1 of 1