Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Hi Everyone   Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:31 pm

Hey folks, how are things with everyone. Still busy myself, still plugging away at Hawk Manor getting a lot done. I just finished working on the world walkmap that looks great. Daz Studios is starting to be a pain because they keep upgrading and as far as I'm concerned for the worst. They took out the lipsync plugin, I don't know how they expect people to make mach movies without sound. Once I'm done with Hawk Manor I think I'm going to learn how to use Poser.

Got some snow shoveling in a few times this year. One storm we had, hubby and I were shoveling for 3 days. Well hubby used the snow blower, I shoveled. Hubby says that next snowfall he wants me to try to use the blower, he doesn't like me shoveling, but I don't like him shoveling, he's in a lot better shape than me though. He's really working hard on the treadmill and using weights, he lost 160lbs altogether. Lucky man. Well just wanted to pop by and let everyone know I'm still kicking and working on your games. I hope everyone is well and happy. Take care for now sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:57 pm

Hi StarLite. Glad to hear you are well. We had a winter storm last week and were snowed in for three days. we were finally able to get out and around Sat. We got hit by another winter storm today, it seems to be a little worse than the one last week. So I'm staying in and keeping warm

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:14 am

Hi Hats, how are things with you. I'm so sick of the snow and cold already too. We are expecting another snow storm tomorrow and Wednesday, of course the day I have to go to the doctor for my meds. If it's bad tomorrow I may have to cancel. We had so much snow that I didn't have anywhere to put the deck snow, so we had to clear the snow away from the front of the deck and throw it on the lawn. I'm so grateful to the inventor of the snow blower.

Been busy doing a lot of PSP and PS tutorials, I'm learning a lot. I've got a few free hours till tv time so not sure what to do with that time. I'm off to see what mischief I can get into. Take care for now
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:19 pm

I hope you don't get anymore snow.

Hope your tututorials go well Smile

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:18 am

That's amazing StarLite...160 pounds! Congrats to him! I have a friend at work who has now lost 200 pounds just through a diet change and exercise. Pretty inspiring, in fact he now weighs less than me, heh. Guess I need to lose 20-30 pounds myself.
Back to top Go down
gruefeeder
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:45 am

Hi Starlite,
You can send me some of your snow. We've gotten about 1/4 of an inch this winter, which melted quickly. People around here are getting allergies they never had before, and this warm winter will bring lots of bugs later in the year.

160 pounds! Sounds like a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Hi guys, I'm back. 200 lbs is quite a big jump, kudos to your friend Lakerz. Me I put on weight not even trying. I went to the doctor last Wednesday and weighed 173lbs, 3 days later I was 180lbs. We both couldn't believe it, hubby says to me when I told him "HOW". I didn't overeat, didn't have junk, he said it could have been water weight, but it's taking it's sweet time going. I'm up to 2o minutes on the treadmill now.

You are more than welcome to our snow Grue, I'm so sick of shoveling it. We have a blower but I still do the deck and walkway. Today it's beautiful here, it's sunny and we're looking at 6 degrees. Hubby can't wait to get the BBQ out, he's already decided first meal is a T-bone steak. You have to be careful because some medications cause allergies. I never had allergies or eczema till I got my epidurals.

I'm still plugging along with Hawk Manor, I finished the walkmap and props for it, now I have to do the name tags so you'll know where you are going. I'm really learning a lot about animation in Paint Shop Pro, I use Animation Shop to see how animation is going to look in the game. Well I'm off to tackle those name tags. I hope everyone is well and keeping busy. Here is a recent tag I made, thought you might like it. The peacock's feather could have been a bit more colorful but it came with the materials. Take care everyone and happy gaming sunny

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:35 pm

StarLite if you have been exercising a lot your wieght gain could be an increase of muscle. Muscles wiegh more than fat. If that is the case then even though your wieght might not decrease and actually increase, your body mass will decrease. Strange I know.

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:12 am

I'm on the treadmill three times a week at 2 - 2.5 speed for 20 minutes. I can't see putting on 8lbs of leg muscle in 3 days. Today hubby was telling me that he tried walking backwards the treadmill, he said he could really feel it in his upper thighs. I must try that sometime, he says it's quite the challenge. So now I have the weekend off, I figured out a gui for HM I just have to see if it comes out the way I planned. sunny
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:45 am

hmmm no that probably wouldn't be an eight pound wieght gain in muscle in just three days. Walking backwards on a treadmill sounds kind of difficult

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Oh it's ridiculous Hats, the weight is back down to 173lbs. I give up. Today is my treadmill day and as soon as hubby goes out I'm hitting the treads.

We have a horrible dreary day here today, I feel like I just want to sleep and I got plenty last night. It's supposed to rain today, you can feel the damp chill in the air.

You know I think I do my best work at night, could be because of the shift work I used to do, but Saturday night at about 12:20am I starting playing around with Daz and by 1:10am I managed to create Belle Hawk. I must have deleted about 9 Belle's that I wasn't happy with over the past month, and just fooling around and not even trying I managed to pull it off. Now I just have to turn her into a ghost. I was going over the list of things I have to do for the game and even though there is still quite a bit of work it seems so minimal.

Well I'm off to do the milling. Hope everyone has a good day today sunny
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:50 pm

I'm a night person too.

hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Today at 2:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top