Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

We're Being Invaded....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: We're Being Invaded....   Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:21 pm

by what, who knows. Hubby and I were watching tv tonight, I always lay on the loveseat beside the livingroom window, when I noticed out of the corner of my eye a bright light. I thought it was the police helicopter, I said to hubby what are the police doing out there tonight.

But then I noticed more than one. So I pulled open the curtain and seen two then three lights go by. I said to hubby, "something is going on in the sky". I went to the backdoor to look out when I seen about 30 or 40 orange balls of light moving across the sky.

First thing came to my mind was that a satellite exploded. But they just kept moving slowly across the sky. Did it ever look pretty. Then I noticed some translucent balls bobbing around with them. There was one about the size of a soccer ball that fell toward the lake. Poor hubby was running around the house looking for the camera when I realized that the stupid thing was on the kitchen table. So he managed to get this video, link below

If you don't here from me all of a sudden we're off to Auk Nik Nute because believe me if they pick us up, we're not coming back. Keep watching the skies sunny 

Back to top Go down
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: We're Being Invaded....   Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:40 am

Interesting StarLite. Something similar happened I believe in Texas last summer. Numerous little orange balls, gave quite a show.  

She Who Would Be King
Back to top Go down
We're Being Invaded....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1