Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gone Home new adventure game release

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

Gone Home new adventure game release Empty
PostSubject: Gone Home new adventure game release   Gone Home new adventure game release EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:30 am

Seems like a slow summer activity here at AP! Understandable of course, all the main forums slow down until Fall season.

Anybody purchased/downloaded the new adventure Gone Home? I haven't yet, my budget is tight right now. But I like what I read, lots of discoveries to make, a mystery to unravel, just experience the atmosphere and follow the story plot along. Probably a good game to just relax to after a hard day's work. I look forward to hearing from anybody here who is currently playing it.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Gone Home new adventure game release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Home new adventure game release   Gone Home new adventure game release EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:50 am

Hi lakerz, yes it is always so slow on the forums during the summer. Just to many things to go out and do during the summer I guess.

I don't have Gone Home but I have been watching it for a long time. It does look like a good game.

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down

Gone Home new adventure game release
Page 1 of 1