Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Civilization at BFG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Lost Civilization at BFG Empty
PostSubject: Lost Civilization at BFG   Lost Civilization at BFG EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:22 pm

For those of you who play casual games at times, I want to recommend that you try Lost Civilization. I know there are a lot of negative reviews and comments on the game at BF but I don't think they are being fair about the game. They seem to feel "ripped off" because the game wasn't the usual game they expected. Just how narrow-minded is that? See the NiBiRu thread at Adventure Games above for my reaction to the game and how much I enjoyed playing it.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Lost Civilization at BFG   Lost Civilization at BFG EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:38 am

Thanks mindysue, I play a decent amount of HOGs and adventure-lite games from bigfish. I did not realize this one is loosely based on NiBiRu adventure game. I'll have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Lost Civilization at BFG   Lost Civilization at BFG EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:49 pm

Hi lakerz,
So, did you decide to play Lost Civilization or did you pass?

As for me, I just finished playing the game for the second time and WOW, what a rush that was when I actually was able to do that final puzzle! First time around I skipped it as it's the kind of puzzle that is beyond me. It's a Rubic Cube type where the moves are too complicated, like one gets something lined up okay, but then in lining up the rest you mess up the one you thought was finished. (In Rubic Cube I was never able to line up more than four sides.) It took me days to work the puzzle, but I enjoyed that Icarus intro so much that I was happy to keep trying just to see it! Believe it or not, people, I just started playing the game for the third time in a row.

Reckon that qualifies it as the BEST GAME OF THE YEAR. For me anyway!
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Lost Civilization at BFG   Lost Civilization at BFG EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:19 am

I have not purchased the game yet, but it is on my list. The holidays have me spending too much as it is, no need to mind my finances (even on small purchases like this) until next year.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Lost Civilization at BFG   Lost Civilization at BFG EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:24 pm

mindysue is this the same puzzle that was in NiBiRu ? That was one hard puzzle.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Lost Civilization at BFG   Lost Civilization at BFG EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi hatshepsut,
Yes, I think it is the same puzzle, but seems to be somewhat smaller so not quite as hard maybe. It comes at the very end of the game, whereas in NiBiRu there was still more adventure left. No skip button either, which is the main reason I wouldn't care to replay the original again, so this casual version is just right.
Now, I'm wondering if I will be able to do that puzzle again, or will I have to skip in frustration?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Lost Civilization at BFG   Lost Civilization at BFG EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:57 am

Hi mindysue. I'm glad to hear that there's a skip for that puzzle in Lost Civilization. It took me weeks to get past the one in NiBiRu.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Civilization at BFG   Lost Civilization at BFG Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Civilization at BFG
Page 1 of 1