Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome New Members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Welcome New Members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:55 pm

We have 12 new members who have joined over the last week or so. I would like to extend a welcome to Adventure Point Forums to each of you. And I would like to invite you all to stop by and introduce yourselves to us. Let us know a little about you and what games you like or anything else. Or stop by our Usernames thread and tell us what you user name means. Or join us in the Screenshot thread.

So welcome enjoy your time here, there are alot of really nice people here Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Yes. Hello to everyone, and WELCOME! cheers

Please pop in to say "Hi!", and don't be shy .................. nobody bites here, I can promise you. lol!

Also, to everyone that's joined (even going back weeks!), don't forget to check your private messages as I know lots of you haven't read the personal welcome messages I sent out just after you all registered. I can tell! Not saying how ................. that's a secret! lol! lol!

Gelert. flower
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Gelert wrote:

Please pop in to say "Hi!", and don't be shy .................. nobody bites here, I can promise you.
Except sometimes for GreyFuss. Wink
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Lady Kestrel wrote:
Gelert wrote:

Please pop in to say "Hi!", and don't be shy .................. nobody bites here, I can promise you.
Except sometimes for GreyFuss. Wink

Well can I really be faulted for this? After all I am a Grue and it is what I do!. Just be warned, newcomers, stay out of the shadows and dark places and you shall be fine...

My Card >

Welcome New Members Grue
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:23 am

Ah... his bite is worse than his bark-- no I mean his bark is worse than his bite---- gee what do I mean :bounce: affraid
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members
Page 1 of 1