Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not an Adventure game .. BUT .......... Jeff Williams (DARKSTAR) !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Not an Adventure game .. BUT .......... Jeff Williams (DARKSTAR) !!   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:31 am

Jeff Williams, whose mammoth effort of dedication resulted in the wonderful DARKSTAR, is in the process of making a feature film, named

This time Jeff and his team are launching a Kickstarter campaign to attempt to raise funding for the film and I wanted to tell you about it here.

Included below are links to two trailers and a short documentary about the film and the KS effort.

Movie Trailer

The NOIR trailer

Interview with Jeff and Documentary about EVERYTHING

If you like what you see, then please give your support to this awesome looking project .......

....... HERE

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Not an Adventure game .. BUT .......... Jeff Williams (DARKSTAR) !!   Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:41 pm

Thanks Gelert. Looks very interesting and spooky. I really like that black and white picture.

She Who Would Be King
Back to top Go down
Not an Adventure game .. BUT .......... Jeff Williams (DARKSTAR) !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1