Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Arrangement by Michael Clark

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

The Arrangement by Michael Clark Empty
PostSubject: The Arrangement by Michael Clark   The Arrangement by Michael Clark EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:28 am

Has anyone ever got this running on Windows 7 using the original CD-ROM ? With sound ?

Just wondering.  scratch
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
gruefeeder
Opportunist Explorer
gruefeeder

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement by Michael Clark   The Arrangement by Michael Clark EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:45 pm

My guess would be that it needs codecs.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement by Michael Clark   The Arrangement by Michael Clark EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Hi Gelert. I haven't heard of anyone getting The Arrangement to play with sound on win 7. I can find no information for getting it to play either. Have you tried using windows compatibility mode or XP emulation to see if that solves the problem ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement by Michael Clark   The Arrangement by Michael Clark EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Hi hats and gruefeeder. Yes, thanks hats, I have. I just wondered if anyone had a quick 'fix' It's no big deal as I have my ever faithful Windows 98 SE system tucked away in my wardrobe. LOL ! Hope you are well my friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement by Michael Clark   The Arrangement by Michael Clark EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:43 am

Hi Gelert. Sorry I couldn't find a quick fix for you, but after some further investigating there doesn't seem to be one.  Glad you kept your 98 SE. I still have my 98 Se hooked up for those games that just won't playon XP or win 7. I would highly reccomend to anyone who still has a working 98 or XP to keep them just in case you run into that game that just won't play on  win 7 or 8.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement by Michael Clark   The Arrangement by Michael Clark EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:12 am

Sadly both my Win98SE and XP machines died on me. I do still have the OS disks, and one of these days I will try to experiment using VirtualPC (or similar product) to try creating a legacy partition on my Win7 PC to play those types of older games.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement by Michael Clark   The Arrangement by Michael Clark EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:11 am

Playing it slowly on my Win 998 SE. Quite enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement by Michael Clark   The Arrangement by Michael Clark EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Sorry to hear your win 09 and Xp died lakerz. I really baby both of mine.

Gelert glad you are enjoying the game. It is a pretty good story and adventure

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement by Michael Clark   The Arrangement by Michael Clark Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrangement by Michael Clark
Page 1 of 1