Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easter Egg in Save The Adventurers?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaroslav
Wanderer's Apprentice

Easter Egg in Save The Adventurers? Empty
PostSubject: Easter Egg in Save The Adventurers?   Easter Egg in Save The Adventurers? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Hello all,

I've been playing Save The Adventurers for Android, and enjoyed it a lot, even though the graphics looks kinda old (and some cutscenes are way too long, and you can't skip them for the first time). The genre is somewhat "mixed", it's mostly ADVENTURE, but with RPG/action/strategy elements I believe, so I hope it's allowed to talk about it here. BTW, I'm talking about this one:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grapeocean.games.savetheadventurers

So, finally, FINALLY, after 1.5 hours (!), I won the final battle. I don't want to give spoilers here, but if anyone is stuck with the Gnome, I'll gladly offer some hints. I tried the Quiz, and it said there was an Easter Egg in the game. It's in the Underworld map. Anyone has more info on this?

Thanks in advance!
Jaroslav (currently spending his holiday in Slovakia)

p.s.: I've been playing the game on a friend's Nexus 10 (2012)
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Easter Egg in Save The Adventurers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg in Save The Adventurers?   Easter Egg in Save The Adventurers? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:35 pm

Hi Jaroslav welcome to Adventure Point  Smile 

It's ok to post here but we have What game Are You Playing Now found on page 2 where you can also talk about the game you are playing now. We also have Adventure Game S.O.S. where you can ask for help if you need it.

I haven't played this game but maybe someone else can answer your question about the Easter Egg

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

Easter Egg in Save The Adventurers?
Page 1 of 1