Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most precious game in your collection?

Go down 
+3
hatshepsut
mbday630
lakerz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Most precious game in your collection? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most precious game in your collection?   Most precious game in your collection? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 3:01 pm

I still have a soft spot for Zork. I love those old games. I guess it's the time they were made that I miss the most. I think I still have the last three Zorks made. Maybe some day I'll dust them off the give them a play sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

Most precious game in your collection? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most precious game in your collection?   Most precious game in your collection? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:48 am

Many moons ago, I bought one or two of the Zork Anthology packs, collections of all their old games on one cd-rom. To be sure, nothing close to owning the original game with all the feelies and extras included. I have played a few text adventures before but was never good at figuring out what the game parser wanted of me.
Back to top Go down

Most precious game in your collection?
Page 1 of 1