Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Happy holidays everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Happy holidays everyone   Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:00 pm

My sister is flying in tomorrow afternoon, and then the next day her, my mom, and I will all pack into a van and drive 7 hours over to my uncle's place for xmas. If I don't get a chance to check out the forum until I get back, I hope everybody has a wonderful holiday. santa

I want to thank Gelert and the hard working website moderators for keeping adventurepoint going for another year! This is not the highest volume forum in the world, but I appreciate all the posters who make it home.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:14 pm

Thankyou Lakerz.
I've come to realise this is a good place to just hang out at the end of a hard day and that's what I always wanted it to be, with nobody hassling or rule-picking anyone else.
Have a lovely Christmas and to everyone who helps keeps this little corner of our very special Adventure world going.
Have a wonderful Christmas. Smile

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:23 pm

lakerz it sounds like you are going to have a lovely Christmas.
Have a wonderful holiday. santa rendeer
And thank you. I think a small place is so much cozier and friendly. Seems like one tends to get lost in a bigger forum.

Hi Gelert . So right you are. You have made the website and forums a wonderful place.
Happy holidays Gelert santa rendeer

Happy holidays to all our Adventure Point family.

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:44 pm

I want to chime in with all of the above posts as I totally agree. You have all said it for me so much better than I could say it myself.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT.
Back to top Go down
struzzo
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:00 am

it is a very long time that I'm missing, but at the end of this year, quite hard for me, I couldn't absolutely miss the chance to say hello to all the friends in Adventure Point and post my heart felt wishes to everybody for a happy holiday time and an extraordinary New Year full of joy and beautiful surprises!

Have a wonderful time! sunny
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Happy holidays to you mindysue All the best and peace to you in the new year. Oh and I hope Santa brings you some nice new TM games santa

struzzo glad to see you dropped by. Happy holidays. All the best and peace to you in the New Year.

Merry Christmas
hatshepsut

Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:35 pm

Thanks so much hatshepsut!
Merry merry Christmas to you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:02 pm

A belated Happy Holidays to all the adventure pointers!  May 2015 be truly blessed for one and all!
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:48 am

I made it back to home sweet home a few days ago. Whew! What an exhausting (but fun) xmas trip. Always nice to see the extended family and catch up. So much driving though, just getting out of Los Angeles is a struggle with all the freeway traffic. We did not arrive there until close to midnight. Driving back was a bit better. Dropped my sister off at the airport yesterday...LAX has got to be one of the worst airports to deal with congestion wise. Only two ways in and out with a gazillion cars all vying for the same lane.

Gelert - Appreciate the sentiment you and others made about AdventurePoint. To this day, I never thought you got the credit you so richly deserve for the adventure game database you put together. I still poke around it from time to time as there are so many games listed in it, even the obscure ones. I know the incredibly hard work you put into the development of it all, just a crazy amount of time. Yet, even now, it is very impressive. Bravo!

winfrey - your avatar animation is strangely hypnotic! Did it always animate like that? I'm feeling sleepy.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Today at 8:00 am

Back to top Go down

Happy holidays everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1