Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry Xmas From StarLite

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Merry Xmas From StarLite Empty
PostSubject: Merry Xmas From StarLite   Merry Xmas From StarLite EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:19 pm

Good day good folks, just wanted to wish everyone celebrating a wonderful, safe, healthy Merry Xmas. I will be spending the next couple of days cooking and cleaning, hope you enjoy the holidays. And happy birthday to everyone I missed santa

Merry Xmas From StarLite Santa%20List
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas From StarLite   Merry Xmas From StarLite EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Hi StarLite that is a really lovely picture santa
Happy holidays tou. Peace and joy to you in the New Year.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas From StarLite   Merry Xmas From StarLite EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:27 pm

merry Christmas Starlite Smile Merry Xmas From StarLite 172247
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas From StarLite   Merry Xmas From StarLite EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Hi StarLite Moon,
That's a really lovely Christmas card with that cute li'l mouse making out a list to Santa. It's better than most commercial cards!
Reminds me of another cute card I saw years ago. There was a scene showing a family gathered around the Christmas tree, a warm fire glowing in the fireplace, and a member reciting: 'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a ... EEK! And there in the doorway was a tiny mouse peeking in at the scene.
I hope you and yours all had a great Christmas and that 2015 will be the best year ever.
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas From StarLite   Merry Xmas From StarLite EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:53 pm

Glad everyone liked the little mousy. It was a perfect Xmas, both meals were to die for. I got the best Xmas gift ever, I went to the doctor Tuesday and my bp was perfect 128/82. The lump on my foot was a bruise with fluid build up, the doctor put a swab on my foot with Chinese herbs and the lump is almost gone as well as the most of the pain. He also gave me some medicine for my Vertigo and told me all the body pain I was having is due to bad circulation because I'm too sedentary. To tell the truth and I didn't want to say anything to hubby but I was worried it was the big 'C'. I had all the symptoms except for weight loss. I feel pretty good today, it's a little dreary out there with high winds and very cold. I hope everyone had a wonderful Xmas too sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas From StarLite   Merry Xmas From StarLite Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Xmas From StarLite
Page 1 of 1