Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter Fun With StarLite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Winter Fun With StarLite Empty
PostSubject: Winter Fun With StarLite   Winter Fun With StarLite EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:58 pm

Here's a couple of pics to get you in the winter mood. Hope you like them sunny

Winter Fun With StarLite SLM%20Xmas2014

Winter Fun With StarLite SLM_Skaters
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Winter Fun With StarLite   Winter Fun With StarLite EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:32 pm

Hi there, StarLite Moon,
I'm having winter fun looking at Santa and his various ... uh, reindeer? Looks like the poor snowman had a little too much fun!
I reckon the ice-skating couple are having fun, but they make me dizzy if I watch too long.
Creating those pics looks like it was hard work to me, but I hope you had fun, too.
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Fun With StarLite   Winter Fun With StarLite EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:58 pm

Glad you are enjoying the pics Mindysue, I love doing them. Actually they're very easy for me to do since I've been doing tags for years now, some people say they have trouble trying to do some of the tags that I do, but I guess when you do something a lot it comes natural to you.

The tags are made with Paint Shop Pro, they give you the materials and a tutorial to go by. I find Photoshop taxing on the joints because it takes so long to do them that's why I like PSP the best. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Fun With StarLite   Winter Fun With StarLite Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Fun With StarLite
Page 1 of 1