Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody use Gamersgate digital PC game download portal?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

Anybody use Gamersgate digital PC game download portal? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody use Gamersgate digital PC game download portal?   Anybody use Gamersgate digital PC game download portal? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:01 am

Can anyone access the www.gamersgate.com website right now? It is unaccessible to me for a few days now, but I have not read any mention of it elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Anybody use Gamersgate digital PC game download portal?   Anybody use Gamersgate digital PC game download portal? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:17 am

lakerz don't know what the problem is but I can't access gamersgate either.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody use Gamersgate digital PC game download portal?   Anybody use Gamersgate digital PC game download portal? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:54 am

Do you by chance live in California hatshepsut? I posted on gameboomers also, and several inside the USA could access gamersgate just fine, but another poster in California could not.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Anybody use Gamersgate digital PC game download portal?   Anybody use Gamersgate digital PC game download portal? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:10 pm

Hi, lakerz,
I used your link to Gamersgate just now and it worked just fine. However, I'm not a member and I didn't try to buy anything. All the games look to be action, RPG type, nothing I would play. And no, I don't live in California.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Anybody use Gamersgate digital PC game download portal?   Anybody use Gamersgate digital PC game download portal? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:44 am

lakerz no I don't live in California, I live right in the middle of the Great Plains. Sometimes known as the land of Oz. I tried to access Gamersgate earlier and was able to get onto the site. Are you able to access it now ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody use Gamersgate digital PC game download portal?   Anybody use Gamersgate digital PC game download portal? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:46 am

Sorry for the delay, but YES, I can access the website once again. Phew. Thought this might be a long term issue I had to puzzle out. Probably just an ISP problem that got sorted out.

Thanks for checking though!

Mindysue - You might want to consider Gamersgate as an alternative digital download site. They do have lots of adventure and casual HOG games, and some of their sales are really good. Note though that they have lots of games where you buy it from there but actually register the game through Steam. That is kind of weird. Anyhoo...
Back to top Go down

Anybody use Gamersgate digital PC game download portal?
Page 1 of 1