Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Reality show lovers out there?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Any Reality show lovers out there? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:57 pm

My 13 year old son watches Man vs Wild, Deadliest Catch and several shows on the cooking network, I think Chopped is one of them. On more than one occasion I have had quite a mess in the kitchen from his experimenting with something he saw on the cooking network. He has quite a collection of tools that made from watching Man vs Wild. Last night he informed me that I don't need to worry if the lights go out because he now knows how to make a torch out of a stick and grass affraid

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:33 pm

That's so cute hatshepsut!!! Did he watch it last night?? Because Bear Grylls made a torch for the water cave he was in! I have a 14 year old son, but thankfully, he'd rather just watch!

Ang, will you be watching Survivor with us then??
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Yes Mystery Lover he watched it last night. It's one of my son's favorite shows. He's a very inventive child and certainly keeps me on my toes. Laughing

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Reality show lovers out there?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2