Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A crazy final price for this game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

A crazy final price for this game Empty
PostSubject: A crazy final price for this game   A crazy final price for this game EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:31 am

Noir (sealed) - Here

Others of Peter's have also sold very high. Well done to him, I say.

Here
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: A crazy final price for this game   A crazy final price for this game EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:18 pm

Couldn't imagine paying that much for Noir . Couldn't imagine paying that much for any game for that matter . Good on him that he got that much though !
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: A crazy final price for this game   A crazy final price for this game EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:59 am

I'm a bit perplexed. I did not know that Noir was sought after these days? Heck, I have a boxed Noir as well. I've actually been donating some mint boxed games to Goodwill lately, as it seems the market is so soft. Maybe I'm making a huge mistake, yet I check this one website which tracks average values of a lot of games in both boxed and non-boxed versions plus sealed and not. Seems like so many games have no value anymore.

As Gelert mentions, seems like this ebay seller is doing a wonderful job of maximizing interest in his game auctions. That likely has a lot to do with it. Some sellers just do a great job of presenting their auction, plus they have a rep for backing up all purchasing with support and help to get it running. I guess I never did a good job of any of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A crazy final price for this game   A crazy final price for this game Empty

Back to top Go down

A crazy final price for this game
Page 1 of 1