Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Technobabylon Demo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Technobabylon Demo Empty
PostSubject: Technobabylon Demo   Technobabylon Demo EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:14 am

Is anyone, besides me, playing Technobabylon Demo? (WadjetEyeGames) I downloaded it yesterday and finding it to be more interesting than I expected from the title of the game, which sort of turns me off, not being keen on sci-fi or anything technological. But the adventure is there and I'm hooked.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Technobabylon Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technobabylon Demo   Technobabylon Demo EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:57 pm

Where has the adventuring spirit gone, I wonder, isn't anyone interested in playing Technobabylon?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Technobabylon Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technobabylon Demo   Technobabylon Demo EmptySat May 23, 2015 2:43 am

I haven't tried it as yet but it does look interesting. It is an interesting name.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

Technobabylon Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technobabylon Demo   Technobabylon Demo EmptySun May 24, 2015 2:55 am

As I already pretty much know I will like this game, I'm skipping the demo and will jump right into the full game at some point. Right now though I'm still trying to get through Still Life 1 & 2. Shocked
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Technobabylon Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technobabylon Demo   Technobabylon Demo EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:08 pm

I finished the demo and then bought the full game and next the strangest thing happened ... the game started up with the same scene as the demo, but I couldn't finish that scene, although I had already done it before. I was so stumped I had to go to a walkthrough for help. My fault, I failed to click on a hot spot because I already knew what came next, but the game needed that particular trigger to move forward. After all the years that I've been playing adventure games, I should have remembered that little detail one would think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Technobabylon Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technobabylon Demo   Technobabylon Demo Empty

Back to top Go down

Technobabylon Demo
Page 1 of 1