Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone For Some Free Relaxing Music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Anyone For Some Free Relaxing Music Empty
PostSubject: Anyone For Some Free Relaxing Music   Anyone For Some Free Relaxing Music EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:57 pm

Good day good folks, I stumbled upon this site by accident one day. It is a free music site with a ton of nice soothing music to relax to. I almost fell asleep just downloading most of this stuff. I used one of their songs in my game in the Occult Store. There is a wide variety of other links to nice music to choose from. So if you're looking for something to relax to just follow the link below. Enjoy Sleep

Free Music
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone For Some Free Relaxing Music   Anyone For Some Free Relaxing Music EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:07 pm

Hi StarLite Moon,
Out of curiousity I clicked on the music link, and while it was interesting, I didn't find anything I wanted. Anyway, I got the message they weren't going to support my browser for much longer and I had better upgrade. I get that a lot!
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone For Some Free Relaxing Music   Anyone For Some Free Relaxing Music EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Well I don't know what to tell you about your browser but don't change it just because that site tells you to. I use Opera myself, I'm so sick of Firefox giving me that flash error all the time. I guess every browser has it's pros and cons you just have to find one that works for you sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone For Some Free Relaxing Music   Anyone For Some Free Relaxing Music Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone For Some Free Relaxing Music
Page 1 of 1