Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sultan's Labyrinth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

Sultan's Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Sultan's Labyrinth   Sultan's Labyrinth EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:52 pm

This is a casual game, for our small group of casual game lovers hiding out there in shadows! Lol! Anyway, very fun game. I played the free hour and I liked it.
It's easy, but it's abit different from the average Hidden Object games.
Next one I want to try Is Sweeney Todd. I do not want the collecters edition though, so I'll have to wait until Feb. for it.
Anyone playing any Casual games now? ( it's okay, I won't tell anyone! ) Laughing
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Sultan's Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sultan's Labyrinth   Sultan's Labyrinth EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Thank you Mystery Lover.

In what way is Sultan's Labyrinth different from the usual HOG ?

Is Sweeny Todd also a HOG ? Considering the movie I would the game would be pretty gory.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

Sultan's Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sultan's Labyrinth   Sultan's Labyrinth EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Hello hatshepsut! Very Happy
Instead of just finding objects on a list, the objects are all split up up into to different parts, and hidden through the game. Once the parts of an object are found and whole, you then need to figure out how and where to use them. So it is kind of adventure-like in that way.

Yes, Sweeney Todd is under the heading of HOG, but again, it's adventure like as well. I am noticing that the makers of HOG's are doing this more and more, which I like. I'm calling them, "hidden adventures."
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Sultan's Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sultan's Labyrinth   Sultan's Labyrinth EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Thank you Mystery Lover. So Sultan's Labyrinth is like a light puzzle adventure sounds interesting. I have noticed that they are starting to make alot of games like this.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

Sultan's Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sultan's Labyrinth   Sultan's Labyrinth EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Well after a while, the regular HOG gets Hum-Drum, and the makers know adults are playing these games as well as kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sultan's Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sultan's Labyrinth   Sultan's Labyrinth Empty

Back to top Go down

Sultan's Labyrinth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: GAME FORUMS :: Limbo of the Lost Adventurer-
Jump to: