Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Happy New Year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Happy New Year   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:03 pm

Just wanted to wish all my fellow Pointers , a Happy New Year !!  
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:24 am

Happy new year What a Face

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:09 am

Happy (not quite so) New Year! pirat

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:18 am

Hey Gelert! Whatcha been up to these past months?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:24 am

very VERY slowly getting back into playing lakerz. Just started Heaven's Hope. It's pretty good and looks stunning. You? Smile

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:31 am

Gelert wrote:
very VERY slowly getting back into playing lakerz. Just started Heaven's Hope. It's pretty good and looks stunning. You? Smile

Makes two of us (slowly getting back in to playing) . I've been spending some time with Christof Romuald lately . Been trying to start a re-play of the Lost Crown games , trying to bide time until Blackerock gets released , if it ever does . Starting to creep in to Braken Tor territory , that .
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:42 am

I just took delivery of the 2012 Tomb Raider. I may be immersed for some time. lol!

Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:23 am

I've been meaning to also spend some time with a guy named Geralt  , but with my daughter's school activities (she plays on the varsity soccer team for school) , I'd rather not get started on such an addicting game lol!
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:06 am

Faust, it's funny but I was having similar thoughts of replaying the Dark Fall games and then start the Lost Crown games myself!

I've been in a rut. Got a lot still in my 'to be played' pile, but I've had tech issues with the last few and just did not have the patience to figure them out.

Gelert - glad to see you back in play mode! It's been a while since a game really grabbed my interest. Last one was Bioshock.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:04 pm

I may have to start all over on Lost Crown . I'm in Harbor Cottage , upstairs , & no matter what I do (I'm sure I've done everything) , I can't go any further ( the kitten in the chest , the stag head with the key) . More of a pain than a problem really . Haven't played Midnight Horror yet , it's on my rather large "to be played" pile .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year
Page 1 of 1