Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

What If you could be Zapped into a game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:51 pm

What if you were able to magically be zapped into any of your adventure games? What game would you like to be in, and who in that game would you like to to be? For me I'd like to be zapped into Nancy Drew and the Royal Tower game, or any of my CSI games. Of course, I would want to be Grissom! There are probably ALLOT more, but that just popped into my head first! Very Happy
There are a few casual games I would LOVE to be zapped into also, but I know no one likes those.
So where would you like to be? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:15 pm

If I could be zapped into a game I would want to be in Riddle of the Sphinx Smile

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Think I would like to go help Kate Walker.... start up a new adventure... help her carry some of the load Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:26 pm

I would love to be zapped into both of the Capri games. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Any game that has a linking book would suit me. I'd especially like to go to Riven and watch the sunners, and I've always wanted to slide down the tunnels in Spire. I also want to pet a squee. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Either April Ryan in TLJ or Kate Walker in Syberia. Better still...be with them in the game in case I get stuck on the puzzles!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
catbytes
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:48 pm

Well....this will show my age...lol...but I would love to zapped into Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy for an old game..and zapped into Journey to the Center of the Earth for a more recent game...
Happy Gaming! catbytes
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:17 am

Hi Catbytes

Welcome to The Point

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:17 am

Hi catbytes and welcome. Journey to the Center of the Earth would be an interesting game to be zapped into Smile

hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   Today at 1:06 pm

Back to top Go down

What If you could be Zapped into a game?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1