Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Adventure Game Perspective Do You Prefer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

First Person Perspective
27%
 27% [ 4 ]
Third Person Perspective
40%
 40% [ 6 ]
Doesn't Matter
33%
 33% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: What Adventure Game Perspective Do You Prefer?   Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:06 am

You mean Developers might be looking at the votes??? Shocked Note to self: recruit all the first person gamers I can and start stuffing the ballot box.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Adventure Game Perspective Do You Prefer?   Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:16 am

Are we there yet? lol!

How many votes do we need to give a statistically representative sample? ................... 10,000 -ish?

How many contacts you got GreyFuss?
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Adventure Game Perspective Do You Prefer?   Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Okay GreyFuss, stuff the ballot box, but it won't do you any good anyway as people will buy what they buy! BTW, I said that's what the vote meant to me, goodness knows what it says to developers. Do developers ever read? (I would like to use an emoticon here except I can't decide which one to choose.)
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Adventure Game Perspective Do You Prefer?   Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Yes the developers do read the forums. They check to see to see what is being said about their games and other games. There are some developers who are members on forums and some of them post on the forums.

hatshepsut

Last edited by hatshepsut on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Adventure Game Perspective Do You Prefer?   Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Well, yes, some do, I know; but "some" doesn't exactly sound like the majority or even a lot of them, and especially since most of the game makers seem to be in Germany, Russia, Czech Republic, and Poland. I know they can read our forums here, but do they even have the time after checking with the forums in their own countries? Well, maybe they all get together at some convention or other and exchange a lot of news that way? Still, when push comes to shove, sales probably speak louder than forums!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Adventure Game Perspective Do You Prefer?   Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:47 pm

Yes the developers are very busy people, but that still find time to visit and post at Adventure sites. It speaks highly I think of Gelert and Adventure Point that the developers who do visit here and post here feel that Adventure Point forums is a good place to introduce their games. At times you see a developer post not only here but at other Adventure sites asking members for their input. Do developers listen to the forums ? Yes I think it is very evident that in some cases developers have listened to the forums.

hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Adventure Game Perspective Do You Prefer?   Today at 12:15 am

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2