Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Dare To Be Scared?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Dare To Be Scared?   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Do you like scary games? Take a look at this trailer from the makers of the Penumbra series for their new game, Amnesia: The Dark Descent. affraid Now tell me that didn't send shivers down your spine!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Dare To Be Scared?   Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:18 pm

I like the scary games and Amnesia: The Dark Descent looks good and scary. Gave me shivers. This one goes on my wait list. Thank you GreyFuss.

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Dare To Be Scared?   Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:45 pm

This does look scary. I played Penumbra:Overture --- and that darn wolf -dog- killed me many a time. Looks like I may die a few more times...LOL
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Dare To Be Scared?   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:10 pm

winfrey I have Penumbra Overture and Black Plague sitting in my to play pile. Every time I think I'm ready to play them I get to thinking about that dog and put them back in the pile lol
Amnesia: the Dark Descent looks very scary. I wonder whats behind that door ? Or maybe I don't want to know. Laughing nervously.

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Dare To Be Scared?   Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:47 am

Oh GreyFuss!!!!! How can you show me an AWESOME clip of an incredible scary game - and then tell me I have to WAIT until AUGUST?????
UGH!!!! What a tease!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Dare To Be Scared?   Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:03 am

Mystery Lover isn't that just the way it always goes ? I wanted to jump right into this game and then saw the Aug release sigh.

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Dare To Be Scared?   Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:22 pm

So true! But, I have been spending to much money on games these days anyway! The thing I'm worried about is forgeting!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Dare To Be Scared?   Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Mystery Lover do you mean that a person can spend to much money on Games ?? Why I'm shocked at the thought. lol!

hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Dare To Be Scared?   Today at 8:17 am

Back to top Go down

Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Dare To Be Scared?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1