Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not sure if you've seen this ............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

Not sure if you've seen this ............ Empty
PostSubject: Not sure if you've seen this ............   Not sure if you've seen this ............ EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:09 pm

My mind went to this today, when I realised that the bottle of whiskey my children bought me for my birthday a couple of years ago was empty. I must have sipped the last drop some months ago. Sad

Give Up drinking

I had to stop drinking. I had 18 bottles of whiskey in my cellar and was told by my wife to empty the contents of each and every one of them down the sink, or else.

I said that I would and I proceeded with the unpleasant task.

I withdrew the cork from the first bottle and poured the contents down the sink, with the exception of one glass which I drank.

I extracted the cork from the second bottle and did likewise, with the exception of one glass which I drank.

I then withdrew the cork from the third bottle and poured the bottle down the sink which I drank.

I pulled the cork from the fourth bottle down the sink and poured the bottle down the glass which I drank.

I pulled the bottle from the cork of the next and drank one sink out of it, and then threw the rest down the glass which I drank.

I pulled the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down the bottle.

I then corked the sink with the glass, bottled the drink and drank the four.

When I had everything emptied, I steadied the house with one hand, opened the glasses, corks, bottles and sinks with the other which were 29, and as the house came by I counted them again, and finally I had the house in one bottle which I drank.

I am not under the affluence of incohol, as some tinkle peep I am, I am not half as thank as you might drink. I fool so feelish I don't know who is more drunker I stand here the longer I get '. OH MY HEADY BLOOD
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if you've seen this ............   Not sure if you've seen this ............ EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Gelert that is so funny Laughing

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if you've seen this ............   Not sure if you've seen this ............ EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:28 pm

I was so disappointed when I saw I'd had the last drop too! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if you've seen this ............   Not sure if you've seen this ............ EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:32 pm

That would be very disappointing Laughing

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if you've seen this ............   Not sure if you've seen this ............ EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:53 pm

Hiccopp...Hic...Hiccoppp.. Hic Errrp! Scuse me. I don't get it LOL!! geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if you've seen this ............   Not sure if you've seen this ............ Empty

Back to top Go down

Not sure if you've seen this ............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: THIS AND THAT :: General Talk, Comments or Questions-
Jump to: