Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 cards till Dead time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

3 cards till Dead time Empty
PostSubject: 3 cards till Dead time   3 cards till Dead time EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:21 pm

This is a different HOG - you find items but they will give a topic and you need to find things associated with it. I just played the trial hour, and I liked it!! The storyline is about the Supernatural, which i always think is cool. The puzzles are easy, which i prefer, but those who need to be challenged more probably wouldn't like it as much. It's just to darn easy to hit that "submit order" button!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: 3 cards till Dead time   3 cards till Dead time EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:42 pm

ML...Did you play the first one: 3 Cards to Midnight? That one was excellent as well. I downloaded and played a bit of the sequel...3 Cards to Dead Time. It picks up where the other game left off. Game play is a bit different at least in the few minutes I played, but very enjoyable. Of course...I bought it....along with two others since I was so close to getting my punch card filled. Smile

I did start "Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer" yesterday as well. Enjoying it so far! It's been a long time since I played something other than a CSI or casual game.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: 3 cards till Dead time   3 cards till Dead time EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:05 am

I finished playing 3 Cards to Dead Time earlier today amd I am still wondering if I picked the good ending. Anybody else finished this game and maybe we can compare endings?
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: 3 cards till Dead time   3 cards till Dead time EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:43 pm

I found the first game to be quite challenging in a unique way so will definitely play the sequel at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 cards till Dead time   3 cards till Dead time Empty

Back to top Go down

3 cards till Dead time
Page 1 of 1