Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON!   Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:00 am

By Gelert on Thu Mar 19, 2009 at 12:19PM

Check out the NEWS section of Adventure Point for some exciting updates on the soon-to-be-released English Language version of the excellent looking MindFactory fan game, Broken Sword 2.5: The Return of the Templars. I'm a huge Broken Sword fan (1 & 2 especially), and this fan-made sequel has me champing at the bit.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON!   Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:01 am

By danyboy_ on Fri Mar 20, 2009 at 2:21AM

Great news thanks Gelert!

CU

danyboy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON!   Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:46 pm

I'm also a big fan of the Broken Sword series. I have kinda lost track of the fan made Broken Sword 2.5: The Return of the Templers. Has the English version been released or is it still be worked on ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON!   Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:55 pm

I could be wrong here but isn't this remake keyboard controlled or some variation of keyboard and mouse. You have no idea as to how much I dislike having to mess with keys in my game playing....not that there is anything wrong with that Cool
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON!   Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:09 pm

I think that you are correct that it is keyboard and or keyboard/mouse control. I do not care much for keyboard control myself, finding it clumsy for me I seem to spend more time watching the keys instead of the game.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON!   Today at 11:05 pm

Back to top Go down

NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1