Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once

Go down 
+2
Gelert
hatshepsut
6 posters

Yes
Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once I_vote_lcap36%Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
No
Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once I_vote_lcap14%Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Once
Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once I_vote_lcap14%Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Twice
 14% [ 2 ]
More
Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once I_vote_lcap21%Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once Empty
PostSubject: Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once   Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:09 am

Do you play any of your adventure games more than once? I've played Scratches three times and Memento Mori twice because I was trying to get different endings in both games. I played the first Tomb Raider twice just because I liked it so much. The game that takes the prize though is D with about 20 game plays to date. I really like that game.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once   Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:21 am

I voted once because I'll never get any of my games played if I replay games. That doesn't mean I don't have games I'd like to play again though. Scratches (director's Cut), The Longest Journey, Discworld Noir and Outcast are just 4 of them.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once   Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:30 pm

My vote is once. But I also have some I would like to play again, but my "to be played" pile is so large- I don't have the time, Yet, to replay a game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once   Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:27 pm

I do occasionally...even though I have new games to be played. I just sometimes get nostalgic for a certain Nancy Drew or I start thinking about a game and end up replaying it.
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once   Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:51 am

i have played so many games over and over it is crazy. Some of my old games become like old friends that I like to visit once in a while. I have played Simon the Sorcerer 1 at least 30 times, the Broken Sword games at least 20 times, the Monkey Island games at least 20 times, GK 1 and 2 at least 20 times, and Lands of Lore 1 20 to 30 times. Many of my other games I have played way more than once. In fact, after I get done with a game I usually play it again right away, like a vampyre story because I was so intent on finding the inventory and figuring it out that i missed much of the dialogue, so I replayed it again to hear the good stuff. I played Ghost Pirates of Vooju island a second time to hear all the cute quips too. (BTW, which is a GREAT game). so, yes, I play my games over and over.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once   Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:46 am

Yes, indeed I do. I've played many twice, and a few favorites, like Riven, JP 3, Starship Titanic, and Titanic: Adventure Out of Time, 3 or 4 times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once   Do You Play an Adventure Game More Than Once Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1