Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:22 pm

lakerz wrote:
mindysue, I didn't realize how hard the Ace Attorney games were to come by for the DS system. I guess they didn't ship too many to the USA because they figured the American audience wouldn't like the quirky humor of the games? They do seem to have a good following here though.

I just bought 2 Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney DS games now from Amazon, and the total price came to just under $48. Also, I've searched for and found a way to run DS games on the PC.

Do photos of Casual games that you Spend, Spend, Spend on go here in this thread/forum?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Yes pictures of casual games can be posted here.

I just got Edgar Allen Poe's Premature Burial and Mystery Case Files Escape From Ravenhearst

hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:36 pm

hatshepsut wrote:

I just got Edgar Allen Poe's Premature Burial and Mystery Case Files Escape From Ravenhearst

hatshepsut

Oh No!.....Not you too Hats...Oh, the humanity
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Hats ! affraid

Deary Deary Me !

(Only kidding Wink )

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
thedude
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:02 pm

I found a old copy of Quake 3 Arena, Homeworld, Rollercoaster Tycoon expansion (I don't know what I'll do with it), and Planescape Torment recently at a flee market.

I haven't been into buying too many new games recently, but I bought the Duke Balls of Steel collection, Harvy Birdman (PS2) and Fear Effect (PS1). As well as Medievil 2 and Twisted Metal 4 (PS1).
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:09 pm

lol! Don't fret GF and Gelert a friend of mine ( who is an addicted casual game player) sent them to me. They are actually for my son who likes playing them when he's between adventure games. At least they are keeping him from bugging me to hurry up and finish playing Hollywood Monsters so he can play it. Laughing

hatshepsut

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:24 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
They are actually for my son who likes playing them when he's between adventure games. Laughing

hatshepsut

HA! ................ It's no use saying that now. It's too late. We don't believe you. You're defecting to the Dark Side I can see it. It'll be first person shooters next ! ....... Heaven help us ! affraid

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:09 pm

First person shooters affraid me ???? Why the very idea Rolling Eyes Oh no Gelert I wouldn't be playing any first shooters............ok maybe I play Tomb Raider and Silent Hill and Resident Evil and Castlevania and........ ok ok ok I did play Billy's little first shooter vampire game...........but it was only about 1 or 20 times...................lol

hatshepsut

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Tomb Raider and Silent Hill ........................ sounds good to me hats. Very Happy

We all gotta let our hair down now and then! lol!

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:54 pm

Oh yes Gelert we all gotta let our hair down once in a while lol. I just love Tomb Raider and Silent Hill. They are actually the first two adventures that I played.

hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:57 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
I just love Tomb Raider and Silent Hill. They are actually the first two adventures that I played.

hatshepsut

Adventures???? Good grief, Casual games now this? I am afraid the great Pharaoh Queen has lost her mind
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:03 am

The great Pharoah Queen is afraid she has lost her mind too

hatshepsut

Swashbuckling Globetrotter

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:21 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I wonder how it is to have a mother who plays games. Very Happy It must be nice.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:25 pm

I asked him this morning tsampikos and he said it was pretty nice because he didn't have to worry about getting games he wanted because I understood about wanting to get new games. Laughing

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:16 pm

My son plays shooters and RPGs....but has been known to get me out of jams while playing adventure games. We chat games alot. Smile
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:42 pm

It's really cool isn't it Ang. My son has solved puzzles for me too. We watch each others gameplay too. My son is playing God of War 3 right now and constantly saying hey come watch this lol

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:14 am

I'm the only one who buys/plays games in my circle of family and friends, no one understands my always wanting new games.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Bought this game several months ago, it was either April or May, IIRC -

Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:09 pm

Hmm, I just had some fun revisiting this old, old thread and remembering days gone by!
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:50 am

afro santa sunny
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:30 pm

Hi, lakerz ...
I'm so happy to see your post, but there is one tiny problem, I don't understand it.

Well, I didn't when I started typing the above, but now, just maybe I do. like maybe it means that everybody is having fun along with me.

Hmm, just had another thought, but that one I'll keep to myself. scratch
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:45 am

yep, just my way of saying that I agree with you. Good thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th   Today at 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down

Spend, spend, spend!!! - NON-Adventure games - March 16th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2