Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Free games section of Adventure Point

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Free games section of Adventure Point   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Thanks to hatshepsut's eagle eyes, broken links on the Free Games pages were brought to my attention. All but two were fixable and are, now, working fine.

Let me, or hats, know if you have any further problems getting the links to work.

More especially, pop over there occasionally. You may well be pleasantly surprised at the quality of some of the freeware listed.

Free Adventures HERE!

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Free games section of Adventure Point   Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Thank you Gelert. These freeware games are good and make really good little inbetween gameplays. Smile

She Who Would Be King
Back to top Go down
Free games section of Adventure Point
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1