Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel   Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:59 pm

Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel 10]Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel 10

Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel 8

Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel I hope you have a wonderful day Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel   Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel ................... Have a lovely time!

Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel 16
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel   Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel Th_hap10
Happy Birthday, Lady K!!!! Hope it's a wonderful day! cheers
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel   Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:14 pm

Now wait a minute... Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel 2 didn't we just celebrate a birthday for Lady K a little while ago? Like maybe last year? I am telling you, if you continue to have these things every year you are going to force me to have to write it on the calender. Geesh Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel 1 Happy Birthday
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel   Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:47 pm

Wow! I've always wanted my name in lights! Thank you for these wonderful wishes, Adventure Pointers! It is definitely a happy day so far, especially since I'm anticipating a piece of chocolate mousse cake this evening.

GreyFuss,
I think I will celebrate these things for a few more years yet, especially since I'm now of an age to reap some of the benefits. I'll get my first social security check in June. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel   Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Sorry I'm late for the party, I was just so busy I couldn't make it earlier. Is there any virtual food left? How was that cake, Lady K? How did you celebrate your birthday? What presents did you get?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel   Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Lady Kestrel
Page 1 of 1