Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pit: Dog Eat Dog In Development

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

The Pit: Dog Eat Dog In Development Empty
PostSubject: The Pit: Dog Eat Dog In Development   The Pit: Dog Eat Dog In Development EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:19 am

Lace Mamba Games has announced their new action multi platform game in development scheduled for early 2011 release.

About the game:
"Several years after the last world conflict, which almost erased all the traces of humanity, civilization has collapsed and a cruel and brutal society in which only the fittest survive has emerged. In this inhuman world, in which each region of the earth is ruled by a different clan, ancient tradition and rituals have risen. Now a clan's glory is measured by only one thing: his giant combat domes and the strength of his warriors.

In the fashion of the Roman Empire,there are combat arenas all around the world called Pits. In The Pit slaves, gold hungry soldiers of fortune, ruthless mercenaries and professional fighters searching for the glory in battle fight until they win or die.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

The Pit: Dog Eat Dog In Development
Page 1 of 1