Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HandsFree
Swashbuckling Globetrotter

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sat May 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Do you play as yourself?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sat May 01, 2010 9:27 pm

winfrey wrote:
Is it on multi cd's?

No.

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sat May 01, 2010 9:27 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
Does the protagonist interact with other game characters ?

hatshepsut

Yes.

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sat May 01, 2010 9:28 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
Is the name of this game well known?

Tough one to answer. To me, Yes. To most people who play Adventure games, very probably No.

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sat May 01, 2010 9:29 pm

HandsFree wrote:
Do you play as yourself?

Yes.

Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sat May 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Was this game released after 2007?
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sat May 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Can you die in this game?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sat May 01, 2010 10:01 pm

Are the other characters in this game human ?

hatshepsut

Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sat May 01, 2010 11:31 pm

AngDMC wrote:
Was this game released after 2007?

No.

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sat May 01, 2010 11:33 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
Can you die in this game?

Ah-ha! A very good question. I was concerned that this might come up.

I don't think so. Forgive me if I'm wrong. So, No.

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sat May 01, 2010 11:33 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
Are the other characters in this game human ?

hatshepsut

Yes.

Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sun May 02, 2010 12:17 am

Is the game System Shock 2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sun May 02, 2010 12:19 am

Is the game a pure point-and-click adventure game?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sun May 02, 2010 12:45 am

AngDMC wrote:
Is the game System Shock 2?

No.

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sun May 02, 2010 12:46 am

K515 wrote:
Is the game a pure point-and-click adventure game?

Good question .................. Yes. Smile

Back to top Go down
HandsFree
Swashbuckling Globetrotter

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sun May 02, 2010 12:51 am

Is it The Experiment?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sun May 02, 2010 12:55 am

HandsFree wrote:
Is it The Experiment?

No.

Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sun May 02, 2010 12:56 am

Could this possibly be Dante's Inferno?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sun May 02, 2010 12:58 am

Faust wrote:
Could this possibly be Dante's Inferno?

Sorry. No.

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sun May 02, 2010 1:18 am

Does the game take place on Earth ?

hatshepsut

Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sun May 02, 2010 3:31 am

hatshepsut wrote:
Does the game take place on Earth ?

hatshepsut

Yes, I think it's safe to say that.

Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sun May 02, 2010 4:41 am

Is Windows XP listed under the System Requirements for this game?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sun May 02, 2010 4:47 am

Does the game story involve a disappearance ?

hatshepsut

Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sun May 02, 2010 5:34 am

GreyFuss wrote:
Is Windows XP listed under the System Requirements for this game?

Yes.

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Sun May 02, 2010 5:35 am

hatshepsut wrote:
Does the game story involve a disappearance ?

hatshepsut

No. Not as far as I know.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!   Today at 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down

May Day Holiday Weekend ‘Win A Game’ Contest - We have a WINNER!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next