Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At last! A Home page update

Go down 
+4
hatshepsut
Lady Kestrel
Faust
Gelert
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

At last! A Home page update Empty
PostSubject: At last! A Home page update   At last! A Home page update EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:43 pm

I don't do this as often as I'd like - not very often at all in fact! scratch But, I've created a revised Home page for Adventure Point.

I hope you'll like it. There's lots to read, and there are plenty of interesting links. I was up until - wait for it - 6 a.m. this morning doing it. It's more complicated than you would think. study

Have fun!

Gelert. flower

P.S.; Thanks Faust for posting about a technical help section. I think it would be a great addition. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: At last! A Home page update   At last! A Home page update EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Gelert wrote:
I don't do this as often as I'd like - not very often at all in fact! scratch But, I've created a revised Home page for Adventure Point.

I hope you'll like it. There's lots to read, and there are plenty of interesting links. I was up until - wait for it - 6 a.m. this morning doing it. It's more complicated than you would think. study

Have fun!

Gelert. flower

P.S.; Thanks Faust for posting about a technical help section. I think it would be a great addition. Smile

Not a problem Gelert !! Let's see what happens !!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: At last! A Home page update   At last! A Home page update EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Wow, Gelert! That's very impressive and chock full of interesting information. I think it was worth staying up for! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: At last! A Home page update   At last! A Home page update EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Very nice Gelert cheers

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: At last! A Home page update   At last! A Home page update EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Gelert...Very very nice. A lot to read and very informative. Yes of course I followed the links to purchase new games. Very Happy Thank you for all the hard work you put into everything you do here for the Pointers. king
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: At last! A Home page update   At last! A Home page update EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Hi Ang, LadyK and hats!

Thanks very much. By the way, just in case you think I had any ulterior motives (and I know you were pulling my leg Ang lol! lol! ), I don't get any commission for the links to the games in the small articles. Not at the moment anyway. The only ones that are affiliated to Adventure Point in any way are Frogwares and InteractCD. IceBerg Interactive may be eventually - links are dead at present - but negotiations are, as they say, "on-going". Very Happy

So far I've got just over £6 from InteractCD purchases - Thanks to everyone that's bought from here. At last! A Home page update 401808 It's not a lot, but it definitely helps toward paying the server subscription. Smile

So, as hats has said on my behalf in the past (thankyou hats!), please, if you want to buy a new game, and their prices turn out to be the lowest you can find, think of buying from InteractCD or Frogwares via links here or on the main Adventure Point website. Every little helps! geek
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: At last! A Home page update   At last! A Home page update EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Gelert..lol..I'm not pulling your leg..really..I clicked the links and purchased new games this morning. One being The Filmmaker.I get most of my games from there so yea..I will click the link as often as possible. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: At last! A Home page update   At last! A Home page update EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Thanks Ang, and thanks for sending Psychonauts so quickly. I'll let you know the moment it arrives. Smile

By the way, took delivery of a really cool box today. I'll post a picture soon. Not a rare game, but a very cool box indeed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: At last! A Home page update   At last! A Home page update EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:14 am

Excellent job on the Home Page. It looks good. Don't have too many of those 6 am nights on a work night. That can prove to be a little disastrous. Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: At last! A Home page update   At last! A Home page update EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:19 pm

That is one terrific homepage, Gelert!!!! So much information...I love the under the radar and independent freebies readily available, as well as the links to purchase games. So many of us don't have a lot of time to research and peruse what may be out there. Your one-stop-shopping page will make it a whole lot easier to keep up to date!

A resounding thank you!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: At last! A Home page update   At last! A Home page update EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:16 am

Hey Gelert, I for one will never underestimate the "behind the scenes" work that goes into maintaining and building websites and forums like this one. <deep bow>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At last! A Home page update   At last! A Home page update Empty

Back to top Go down

At last! A Home page update
Page 1 of 1