Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R M S Titanic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

R M S Titanic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R M S Titanic   R M S Titanic - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:11 pm

It is amazing to me some of the things that survived the sinking.

I collect brass so I can imagine what being underwater for 90 some years did to those cherubs.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: R M S Titanic   R M S Titanic - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Went to see the Titanic Exhibition today at COSI. WOW!!! Very very fascinating. I could not believe how many of the artifacts were so well preserved . There was a lightbulb and the glass was shattered, but most of it still there. You have to wonder...how? We did use the audio devices to hear all of the extra information. They give you a boarding pass with a passengers name and information about that person that was on the Titanic. At the end of the exhibition, there is a wall where they have all the names, what class and if they made it. Sadly I..2nd class passenger(24 yr. old Miss Henriette Yrois) did not make it. Neither did her married filmaker lover. We had our picture taken on the grand staircase. The guide on the staircase said the dome was made of "rod" iron and glass. (I didn't have the heart to tell her.) It was just fabulous...all of it! If you ever get a chance to see this artifact exhibit..please do..it is something to remember always. Smile Oh and we were transaction 1,561,107 Shocked
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: R M S Titanic   R M S Titanic - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:11 pm

oh Ang I am so happy that you got to go today. I have always been fascinated by the artifacts that survived and the ones that didn't. That is really cool that they give you a boarding pass with a passengers name on it. Is it like the original boarding passes ? If that exhibit ever comes close to where I live I'm definitely going to see it.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: R M S Titanic   R M S Titanic - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Glad to hear you had such a good time Ang !
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: R M S Titanic   R M S Titanic - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:17 pm

Boarding passes Smile
Kinda big but if smaller you may not be able to read them.

R M S Titanic - Page 3 Titanic

R M S Titanic - Page 3 Titanic001
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: R M S Titanic   R M S Titanic - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Sweet ! I have both of my boarding passes in my dresser . I went 50/50 , once I lived , the other I did not .
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: R M S Titanic   R M S Titanic - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Those boarding passes and the information they provided about the passenger is really interesting.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: R M S Titanic   R M S Titanic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:19 am

Hi Faust, I made a little pic for you to enjoy. Hope you like it. Actually I made the frame not the picture. sunny

Titanic
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: R M S Titanic   R M S Titanic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:04 pm

Thanks Hats !!
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: R M S Titanic   R M S Titanic - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Just found this . Very Interesting !

http://www.paullee.com/titanic/ice.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R M S Titanic   R M S Titanic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

R M S Titanic
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3