Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Yoomurjak's Ring ?
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:37 pm

winfrey wrote:
Yoomurjak's Ring ?

Hi Winfrey. I regret to tell you that you may be on the wrong track there. This is a scrambled movie still quiz.
lol!

I didn't mean to laugh. Sorry. ....................... But I did a bit. Laughing

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:44 pm

What a Face oops, that's what I get for jumping right in Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Didn't you hear? They'll be making the movie soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:38 pm

SuperEdy 5
AngDMC 1
Taio 1
Suvek 1

Round 9 : Level 5

Proving to be a toughy, this one! lol!

Next still not before 3 p.m. GMT tomorrow. That's no earlier than 17 hours from now. What a Face

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Could it be Blade Runner?

I forgot you already used that one. It looks space-ish to me. How about Star Wars?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Lady Kestrel wrote:
Could it be Blade Runner?

I forgot you already used that one. It looks space-ish to me. How about Star Wars?

No, but it is space-ish for sure. Smile

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:05 am

Gelert could it be Galaxy Quest ?

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:16 am

I think it's 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:11 am

hatshepsut wrote:
Gelert could it be Galaxy Quest ?

hatshepsut

No. I liked that film. Smile

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:12 am

Lady Kestrel wrote:
I think it's 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Nope. Less well known. Not a blockbuster and starring one 'famous' and one 'known' actor, plus others.

Back to top Go down
SuperEdy
Speculative Fortune-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Maybe Outland, the sci-fi version of High Noon
Back to top Go down
http://superedy.awardspace.com/
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:48 pm

SuperEdy wrote:
Maybe Outland, the sci-fi version of High Noon

Outland is also one of my favourite futuristic/sci-fi flicks.

But . . no.

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Then how about Spaceballs ?

hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Enemy Mine, that was tough, it's impossible to recognize Dennis Quaid, I searched IMDb for "space station" movies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 pm

SuperEdy wrote:
Enemy Mine, that was tough, it's impossible to recognize Dennis Quaid, I searched IMDb for "space station" movies Very Happy

And that's what made it fair too. Because, it wasn't easy to identify the movie from a reassembled picture if you can't identify the person. You had to know the movie .......... and that's what this quiz is all about really. Knowing the movies. Wink

Well done SuperEdy. BTW, 'Darkness Within '2 was posted today. Congrats again on winning! cheers Please let us know when it arrives.

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:50 pm

SuperEdy 6
AngDMC 1
Taio 1
Suvek 1

Round 10 : Level 1

Last one. Should be fairly easy. lol!

Next still not before 3 p.m. GMT tomorrow. That's no earlier than 17 hours from now. What a Face [/quote]

Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Then for sure this one is Raiders of the Lost Ark
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:06 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
Then for sure this one is Raiders of the Lost Ark

Do you know I nearly popped that one in .................. I'd have laughed my head off if you hadn't said it. But ..................... no ..................... not an Indy film. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:27 pm

Not an Indy film, then maybe Goldfinger ?

hatshepsut

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Not a Bond film either, hats. Evil or Very Mad

SuperEdy 6
AngDMC 1
Taio 1
Suvek 1

Round 10 : Level 2

Last one. Should be fairly easy. lol!

Next still not before 11 p.m. GMT tonight. That's no earlier than 8 hours from now. What a Face

Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Hidalgo ?
Back to top Go down
Taio
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Haven't got a clue. scratch
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:49 am

Is it Star Wars?
Back to top Go down
SuperEdy

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:52 pm

The game arrived today cheers

No idea about the red-headed guy, seems to wear a white mask, maybe Killing Zoe scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Today at 8:18 am

Back to top Go down

OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next